Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Choclate Muffins




Ingredients:
All purpose flour 250gms
baking powder 1 1/2tsp
eggs 2
cocoa powder 1tsp
choclate chips 3tsp
Sugar 1cup
Melted butter 1/2cup
water 1/4cup

Procedure:
      1. Mix the flour,cocoa powder into large mixing bowl,then add powdered sugar,eggs,water
           and choclatechips.
      2.Mix it well with whisk untill it is creamy.Do not overbeat.
      3.Put spoonfull mixture into 12large paper cups.
      4. Place these cups in preheated oven at 200degrees for 15-20 minutes.

3 comments:

  1. hey the muffins r looking yummy! guess even they taste so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can paper cups be used in micro wave oven to prepare cakes ya.R do they have any special cups used. where do we get this paper cups.as we prepare cakes in convection oven which is used in micro oven

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi vasuki,thanks for visiting my page..
    I got papercups in supermarket,I dont know which country u r currently living.so i cant suggest the stores.I think u can use in microwave convection oven also

    ReplyDelete

My style of cooking

Thanks for visiting and keep trying my dishes.